rbTech COVID on-site work policy
April 4, 2022
The purpose of this policy is to provide clear guidance for rbTechnologies, LLC clients and staff for on-site work performed at client locations during the COVID-19 pandemic. rbTechnologies, LLC’s #1 priority is the health, safety and well-being of our Clients and Staff when working at a client location or in the office.
This policy applies to all on-site work performed by rbTechnologies staff. rbTechnologies current operational status is to perform on-site work as deemed necessary by rbTech staff or at Client request. Remote work is encouraged to minimize contact and the potential for spread of the virus.
Guidance & Response:
As case counts continue to drop, we are happy to modify our practices to be reflective of the reduced threat of infection.
- All rbTech staff will maintain at least 3’ of social distance between individuals. Masks are optional at the rbTech offices, and our practices will be reflective of client site preference when on site.
- All Clients will be notified of this policy and changes will be communicated via our website at the link on the bottom of this page.
- If a client site has a stricter COVID policy than ours, then our staff will follow the stricter guidance.
Client requirements for on-site service work:
It is the client’s responsibility to inform us of any COVID cases or exposures at your site.
If there is a positive or suspected case on a client site, we will not work on site until at least 5 days has passed from the last time an infected person was on site.Page Break
If someone in your household develops COVID-like symptoms or tests positive:
- If an rbTech employee’s family or household member tests positive
- Employee must work remotely for 5 days and remain symptom free (no fever or cough).
- And have a negative rapid test on day 5 or later.
- If an rbTech employee tests positive
- You must notify any client site that you have physically visited in the last 48 hours
- You must work remotely for at least 5 days, and may not go on site or come to the office until at least 48 hours have passed after your symptoms have cleared (no fever or cough).
- Employee has a negative rapid test result on day 5 or later.
Current version of this policy can be found here: https://www.rbtechvt.com/COVID